Learn to love your body,
bring some sensuality into your life,
and enjoy your exercise!
Winter 2013 class start Monday, February 18th!
Due to lack of enrollemnt the Beginner and Advanced Beginner Classes will be combined.
2 for 1 special: When you and a friend sign up for 8 weeks of classes, you get both registraions for $120.00!
Beginner/Advanced Beginner: The Sacred Shapes of Belly Dance 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Intermediate: The 5 part routine 7:00 - 8:00pm
February 18th to April 22th No class March 25th
(make up for first class, teacher was sick)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge Classes held at the Boston Dance Company,
550 Mass Ave, Cambridge, 3rd floor.
See Paypal registration below. Payment may also be made at class. Besides full 8 weeks of class and 4 class cards, a drop in rate is available at $20 ($18 discount price). Special discounts are for students and armed services veterans.
Boston University Classes • More information and registration here
Belly Dancing • Wednesdays and Saturday Mornings
These classes are held at the Boston University Fitness & Recreation Center at 915 Commonwealth Avenue
Register for Cambridge classes
Money and Refund policies
• Missed classes may not be made up or refunded.
• Refunds: Requests for a refund should be made by an email message request. We will refund your payment total minus the cost of any classes taken plus a 15% administrative fee. If your payment was via our PayPal account, it will be returned via PayPal. If you paid by check, a refund check will be issued within 2 weeks.
• Returned checks will be charged $25.00.
• In most cases, your check will not be cashed until 2 weeks after the class start date.
• Four class cards are valid for one year from the date issued.
• Classes with fewer than 10 registered participants may be canceled at the discretion of The Goddess Dancing.
• For winter snow emergencies: If the City of Cambridge cancels school, then we will not hold classes for that day or evening.
• WHDH weather is a good resource for checking snow cancellations.
• Classes canceled due to snow emergency will be re-scheduled at the end of the session.
• A veil and a set of zills (finger cymbals) will be needed for all classes. (students new to the beginner class will need zills by the fourth week of class, veil by the fifth week of class). We can help you find where to purchase these.
• Plan to bring your own supply of drinking water.
• Wear loose comfortable clothing that allows you freedom of movement. Examples are work-out wear, Yoga wear, or an elastic waist skirt worn on the hips. A scarf or sash to tie around your hips is helpful.
• Traffic and parking in Central Square can be challenging. Please allow yourself ample time to get there. We recommend parking at the Green Street Garage. It is inexpensive, safe, and close to the dance studio.